Go to the Privacy section for information on the privacy policies of our site, the Data Controller, the list of Data Processors, the processing methods and the rights of data subjects (in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data).
Cookies are small text files that are sent to the user's terminal (desktop, tablet, smartphone, notebook) by the sites visited, where they are stored and then transmitted back to the same sites on the next visit. They are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and to store information on sites (without the use of “technical" cookies it would be complex or even impossible to perform certain operations). During navigation users may also receive cookies sent from other websites or servers (so-called “third party cookies") which may contain certain elements (e.g. images, maps, sounds, specific links to other domains) present on the website visited.
Our site uses TECHNICAL cookies. These cookies allow the user to easily use the site and find information, simplifying the connection and transmission of data between the user and the site.
In particular we use:
-temporary and permanent navigation or session cookies: they ensure the normal navigation and use of the website making it possible, for example, to save information inherent to the navigation, to memorize data that keeps the browsing session active and/or to save information on full screen on/off settings during site navigation.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS Cookies
We use cookie analytics (Google Analytics) in order to collect information on the use of our website. These cookies, similar to technical cookies, are processed in aggregate form to monitor the most visited areas of the site, to improve the content of the site, to facilitate user navigation, and monitor the proper functioning of the site.
The analytics cookies used are set by a different website from the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
We allow third parties to use analytics cookies on our website in order to save information, in an anonymous form, preparatory to the composition of reports on site navigation.
To access the information and consent of third parties click on the following link: click here.
Cookies and browser settings
We inform you that you can authorize, limit or block cookies in your browser settings. However, if you set up your device to block these cookies, certain services of the site may not be displayed correctly or may work in a sub-optimal manner.
This section contains instructions on how to disable cookies on your browser. If your browser is not listed below, please refer to the instructions of your browser on cookie management.
Internet Explorer version 6 or later
- Click the "Tools" button on the browser toolbar
- Select "Internet Options"
- Select the "Privacy" tab, then select "Advanced"
- Select "Replace automatic cookie management"
- Disable “Cookies from sites I visit" by selecting “Block"
- Disable "Third party cookies" by selecting "Block"
- Disable “Sessions cookies" by unchecking the item “Always accept session cookies"
- Click "OK"
Firefox version 9 or later
- Click the “Tools" button on the browser toolbar
- Select "Options"
- Select the item "Privacy"
- In the “History" section, select “Use custom settings" from the drop-down menu
- Disable cookies by unchecking the item “Accept third party cookies"
- Click "OK"
Google Chrome version 24 or later
- Click the “Chrome Menu" on the browser toolbar
- Select “Settings"
- Click “Show advanced settings"
- In the “Privacy" section, click the “Content Setting" button
- Disable cookies by selecting the options “Block sites from setting any data" and “Block third party cookies and site data"
- Click "OK"